Two days of Gonal F and my ovaries are already starting to hurt. Not a lot, but like when I ovulate. Fortunately for me I have always known when I ovulate due to this pain. However, if it is uncomfortable now I don't think I will be very comfortable next week. Considering I have an Easter Parade to complete, four more teaching days and two rather large assignments before the egg retrieval.
The egg retrieval will most likely be on Easter Monday...how uncanny is that. As my Mum said today "There are no coincidences, just messages from the universe." She is right and I'm interpreting all the signs, omens and references to mean that we will have a positive result on our first attempt. I believe in being positive, speaking positively, acting in a positive manner and trying my very best to keep this at the forefront of my conscious thoughts.
I'm looking forward to the two week wait, as I will know at the end if this has all been as I've predicted a Big Fat Positive on my blood tests.
I know the Universe and my Goddess are listening to all that I put out into the ether, but I also know the souls of my soon to be children are listening too. I feel you at times and I know you are ready to come into my womb and grow beautifully. I'm looking forward to meeting you too.
See you soon babies!
Blessed Be.
Oh, and the moon is in the new phase which is a great time to start a new venture.
No comments:
Post a Comment