Sunday, April 1, 2012

Not losing sight of the little things!

In this mad, crazy schedule of IVF cycle I hadn't realise how much time I was concentrating on the end goal of a healthy happy pregnancy and birth. Today, I managed with my friend Panadol to have a wonderful day with my husband and two children.

We went to Sydney city and had our first experience of a 4D movie. What is a 4D movie you may ask? It is where you also experience touch, smell and vibrations. I loved it and I thought it was very well done. I thought it would be nice to take the family up to Sydney Tower Eye, although in my eyes it will always be Centrepoint Tower. They loved it!

Onwards to Powerhouse Museum and the Harry Potter Exhibition. It was fantastic! I love all the costumes, props and set designs. I also managed to get all the information needed for my Visual Arts assignment.

Hubby finally had his life long dream realised by having a ride on the Monorail. Considering it will be dismantled soon I think he can now say he has had another dream realised. We stepped off and walked over to Cold Rock and had an ice cream each before getting on the tram, then train, then car and finally home.

I think it was an amazing day with photos to prove it. I also loved the City Rail 'Family Funday Sunday' which meant it was $2.50ea for us all to travel on trains, buses and trams all day. A bargain if you ask me.

Although, arriving home I have blown up to the size of about five months pregnant woman. Bloating is here at the moment and I feel my ovaries getting larger everyday. Tomorrow, I have an early blood test again...updates will follow tomorrow. Hubby's sperm was frozen on Saturday. The FS was so surprised as they managed to freeze 28 straws which is enough for 28 cycles. He joked he was making superman...I just want the babies I dream of.

Thankfully, this morning I dreamed of my babies. Twins, one boy and one girl. I know you are coming my babies, and I look forward to carrying and meeting you.

Love you Sweetpea's,

Mummy xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment