Friday, March 16, 2012

I start my injections tomorrow!

The clinic was great today. My nurse was so funny and kind. She was amazed by how much I knew of the whole procedure, and that my information was correct.

So, I was supposed to start on Synarel nasal spray, but I cannot tolerate nasal sprays. Instead I'm on Lucrine injections initially before I start my Gonal F.

We both practiced injecting a little pad of pretend flesh. We also managed to get some dates and Ben will definitely not be here. We are freezing his swimmers early in the cycle so we will be using frozen sperm on the day.

My next appointment will be for 7am in the morning for a blood test. I have to do it early so that I can get to work.

It will be interesting to see how I handle giving myself an injection tomorrow. I hope I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment